At Dagsmejan our motto is ‘Sleep smart. Dream Big’. If you also have big dreams and want to help change the way we sleep then this is your chance to make a difference and to be part of a functional revolution in a category that has been stagnating for decades.
Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a start-up company based in Zurich and St. Gallen with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of high performance sleepwear. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high technology fabrics—those advances have yet to travel to the sleepwear sector. Our products have been recognized by Forbes, Health & Fitness, NZZ etc and we have received tremendously positive customer feedback.
To complement our leadership team we are now looking for a Product Innovation Manager to drive our product development of complementary sleep related products. The position will be based in Zurich.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart.
- An international team of passionate entrepreneurs working by the lake of Zürich
What you will be doing...
- Sets mid-/long term product innovation roadmap (jointly with MD) for products related to sleep.
- Initiates and manages the product innovation process (i.e. sketching out new models, development of product specifications and briefings)
- Identifies, selects and directs product development partners over the entire product development process; ensures quality all steps of the way
- Project management: Ensures smooth transition from prototyping to production scale-up
- Manages partners in production process (i.e. commercial terms negotiation, order placement, quality assurance throughout the production process)
- Degree in Business or other relevant field
- 3-5 years relevant work experience with a strong product management profile. Experience with working with complex supply chains and tight timelines.
- Very strong project management skills
- Professional level of English required (oral and in writing), German is a benefit.
You are an excellent planner and organizer who is great at prioritizing heavy workloads. You have the ability to think strategically and understand commercial implications of decisions and actions. You thrive working as part of a dynamic team, have great interpersonal skills and are quick to build relationships. Most importantly you live an active life, fully aware that only a good night sleep allows us to realize our full potential.
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org