At Dagsmejan our motto is ‘Sleep smart. Dream Big’. If you also have big dreams and want to help change the way we sleep then this is your chance to make a difference and to be part of a functional revolution in a category that has been stagnating for decades.
Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a start-up company based in Zurich and St. Gallen with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of high performance sleepwear. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high technology fabrics—those advances have yet to travel to the sleepwear sector. Our products have been recognized by Forbes, Health & Fitness, NZZ etc and we have received tremendously positive customer feedback.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Marketing Intern. The position will be based in Zurich.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart.
- Opportunity to be part of design, develop and executive a Marketing Strategy from scratch
- High-quality coaching by seasoned marketing executives
What you will be doing...
- Support the executive team in marketing activities
- Content creation for blogs, campaigns and website
- Translate shorter texts from German to English
- Support offline marketing projects such as;
- Print materials
- Support online marketing activities such as:
- Optimize digital content for SEO
- Development of high-quality digital content
- Email marketing campaigns
- completed your bachelor degree (with high marks) or are pretty close to graduation; first experiences in digital marketing desirable
- interested to get hands-on experience in setting-up and growing a multi-channel business
- affinity to consumer products at the intersection of fashion and function
- work independently and aim for high-quality work
- fluent in English and German (oral and in writing); accomplished, creating texting capabilities
- master level in MS Office products, experience to work with digital channels desirable
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org