At Dagsmejan our motto is ‘Sleep smart. Dream Big’. If you also have big dreams and want to help change the way we sleep then this is your chance to make a difference and to be part of a functional revolution in a category that has been stagnating for decades.
Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a start-up company based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of high performance sleepwear. Our products have been recognized by Forbes, Health & Fitness, NZZ etc and we have received tremendously positive customer feedback.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern. The position will be based in the Zurich area.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment.
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart.
- An international team of passionate entrepreneurs working by the lake of Zürich.
- support the executive team in digital marketing activities
- support on website updates (not require coding skills)
- design and develop innovative digital marketing and sales campaigns, using a wide range of online marketing channels
- perform traffic analysis and develop measures to optimize ROI
- development of high-quality digital content
- completed your bachelor degree (with high marks) or are pretty close to graduation; first experiences in digital marketing desirable
- interested to get hands-on experience in setting-up and growing a multi-channel business
- affinity to consumer products at the intersection of fashion and function
- work independently and aim for high-quality work
- fluent in English and German (oral and in writing); accomplished, creating texting capabilities desirable
- master level in MS Office products, experience to work with Webshop products desirable
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: email@example.com